Info

Please visit our new website for more info & pricing
www.lifestylephotog.com

Style:

South Jersey, United States
My style is not for everyone... I love capturing everyday images. Most of my photography is very natural. I'm not big on posing... I like to capture my subject's personality not a forced smile! The style is often called "lifestyle" photography and has a very photojournalistic feel.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Liam

Liam is my good friend Claire's son. I've been wanting to photograph him for so long. But his mom is also a photographer and, just like my kids, he also suffers from "child of a photographer" syndrome. So sad because it really doesn't get cuter than him! So today Claire and I set out to get photo's of our youngest together. Elise and Liam are about 6 months apart and so cute together. Things didn't really go as planned... the 2 of them did not want to have their picture taken, they just wanted to play and throw leaves at each other. After about 20 mins of begging and pleading for them to get close to each other and look at the camera we gave up. Plan B... I took Liam for a walk and mini photo shoot and Claire took Elise. Worked like a charm {that and the promise of a snack from Starbucks!}

liam9.08-2

liam9.08

liam9.08-8


liam9.08-7

liam9.08-6

Think they will bring back arranged marriages?!?!
elise&liam-9.08

elise&liam-9.08-2

elise9.08--16

liam9.08-11

liam9.08-5

Peek a Boo
Liam9.08-4

No comments:

Fans

Copyright Information

All images are protected by United States copyright laws, and are strictly the property of Jaclyn Leizerowicz Photography. Any and all copying or distribution of these photos without specific written permission from the photographer is prohibited by law.

Giving back

Giving back
Littlest Heros Project

Baby Blankets & Other Goodies

Contact:

lifestylephotos@gmail.com
jac1yn2@hotmail.com

:: scroll to the bottom for pricing & and other info ::